Meet the National Student Board
The David Project’s National Student Board was founded in the summer of 2016 and consists of ten student representatives from across the country. These students work both on the national and regional level to enhance our work on campus, and help us create a stronger network of passionate student leaders.
Upon their first official meeting at The David Project’s Relationship Building Institute in August 2016, the board set five major objectives:
- Increase communication amongst advocates on the regional and national level
- Increase student ownership over The David Project as a movement by providing a space for students to give their input that can be turned into tangible action and change
- Promote the diverse image of what an Israel advocate is through leading by example
- Implement our David Project values on campus
- Identify and highlight best practices of effective advocates