Visiting Israel is unlike other forms of tourism; almost all visitors report some type of life-changing transformation.
How to turn that new-found relationship with Israel into steadfast support of the Jewish State is the challenge now faced by Israel tour providers and educational institutions. We have successfully created the access point for something big. But how do we create ongoing opportunities for engagement with Israel? Across the board, organizations present this as their single largest challenge.
That’s where we come into the picture. The David Project’s staff in Israel has created educational content and experiences that don’t replace existing programs, but enhance them. We offer many additional layers of content that can easily be embedded into existing programs and help transform the positive Israel experience into a fundamental ability to educate others about Israel. We provide students with the necessary information and skills for Israel advocacy, and our team in the U.S. supports them once they are back on campus or in their communities.Thanks to The David Project’s support in North America, a student’s Israel experience does not end when they board the plane home. It just begins.
Are you an educational institution or trip provider?
Our Programs Include:
- Semester or year-long course or lecture series preparing students to positively shape campus discourse on Israel
- Field trips
- 45-90 minute Israel Update talks (for missions, Birthright groups, teen trips)
- Lectures on a wide verity of Israeli history, the conflict and current events
- Lectures on Israel advocacy
- Hands-on Israel advocacy and skill-building workshops
- Movie screenings and discussions
Contact us for existing or customized educational content and experiences you can seamlessly embed into your existing program. Contact Ari Applbaum, Director of Israel Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +972-54-444-8654.